Friday, March 13, 2009

Note to Self: No more drunken frat boys!

Ok - so this morning, I get invited to breakfast. I figure, I am not doing anything this morning so why not? Here's why not: I get there only to discover that he has been up all night drinking. Not usually a big deal as I have been known to knock back a few myself, except that while I am there he proceeds to get totally hammered.
Problem #1: We're having some fun and talking and he confuses me with someone else. OK - we just met and you already don't know where we met or who I am? WOW.
Problem #2: He tells me that he is a functioning alcoholic. First of all, you can't remember how we met (just a couple of hours ago) and are so drunk that you can barely stand. How in the hell is this functioning??
Problem #3: He tells me about all these other girls that he knows. Great, I am glad that you know other girls, but honestly, telling me about the one chick that you are kinda, sorta dating, does nothing for your standing in my eyes.
Problem #4: He keeps passing out. I try to leave a couple of times while he is passed out, except he keeps waking up and begs me to stay. Telling him that I have other things to do has no affect as he (apparently) thinks that my day is supposed to revolve around him.
Finally, he passes out for good. At this point, I am able to get up, dressed, and out the door before he wakes up. As I am driving out of the apartment complex, I cannot help but think:
Note to self: no more drunken frat boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment