Friday, March 13, 2009

In the park

Now that I have talked about the horrible dates that I have been on so far, time for a change of pace. I decide to accept a picnic date from R1*. We decide to go to a park not far from my house. He picks me up and we head out. We get to the park and have a nice lunch and some really good conversation. One of my favorite things to do at a park is to check out the swings. Now, I must inform you that I am in a dress and heels. Heels + playground sand do not equal an easy walk. He held my hand to help me walk across the sand to the swings. We then went back to my place and watched the first volume of Chobits (an anime series, for those who are unaware.) It was an awesome date and I went to work with a smile on my face. So far, I have had a second date with R1 and am looking forward to more in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment