Friday, March 13, 2009

Bad Date #1

I decided to accept an offer for a date from a nice guy named J1*. I was, at the time, trying to set my little sister up with a friend of mine from work as well, so the four of us decided to make it a double date, so as to take some of the pressure off of all of us. Well, it started out ok, until my sister’s date ended up not showing up. For some reason, J1 decided that he was much more interested in my little sister than he was in me, which, I think ended up for the best. It turned out that he was a Philosophy major. Now, I have nothing against philosophy in general and find it a fascinating subject, I just wonder what kind of career, aside from a professor, you could make out of that. Suggestions?

*Names have been changed in order to allow for the fact that someone else may find this person fascinating

No comments:

Post a Comment