Friday, March 13, 2009

More Beans!

Sunday, I went out with an Xray technician. He picked me up and we went out to eat. I took him to one of my favorite Mexican places. We had a good time, laughing about the food (there were a lot of beans on our plates), talking about what brought us out here to Arizona, and old school video games. He then decided to take me for a drive around his old neighborhood. After that, we went back to his place, where he has an amazing view of the city! We hung out at his place, watched a couple of movies, and I ended up spending the night. The next afternoon, after we woke up, he took me across the street to another Mexican place, which was really good. After that, he took me home. I am supposed to see him again on Monday when we go hiking on Camelback Mountain. Defintely looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment