Thursday, June 11, 2009

Laying claims

Dylan spent the night again last night. I find myself growing attached to him more and more as the days go by. Right now, our relationship is just one of friends with benefits. We have a lot of fun together, in and out of the bedroom. We get along really well, have many common interests, and seem to be incredibly sexually compatible. I was texting with him this morning and we were talking about something that is going on and he made the comment that no one else can claim me. I asked him if he was laying a claim on me. His response was basically what would happen if I did? My response was that I am not sure just yet. Have not heard back from him since. He is either asleep or does not know how to respond yet.

3 comments:

  1. Well I don't know you, and read only a couple of the latest entries for disclaimer. I just want to ask you: "What is up with todays guys?" Ok, when they are 'sensible' and stuff. But, if I like a woman, if I want a woman, I let her know! I don't ask, I don't hop around, I am firm. She can see that I want her, no matter what. I am sure your 'Dylan' is a good guy...well, no. I am not so sure anymore. I wish you the best, anyways. Truly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and also, is that the guy, that leave you to go on a date with another girl, just to come back later, into your warm bed?? How old is this prick..? Sorry. Does he not know, how much this hurts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, in all fairness, nothing is official between us right now and I am not the type of chick who really digs on monogamy. We did some talking this afternoon when he picked me up from work and I feel better about where I stand with him now. Plus, I am still seeing other people so it is only fair that he gets to play as well.

    ReplyDelete