Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fuck you too, buddy

OK - Picture this: It is Friday night and you are me. Young, vibrant, and totally hot. You already have a date. Now, imagine that you are a guy that I hooked up with a couple of months ago. Why would you message me asking if you can see me tonight? Did you honestly expect me to drop what I am doing and invite you over? Seriously, did you honestly not expect me to have plans already? This douchebag messages me and when I tell him I have plans gets pissy and tells me to fuck off. My response? Fuck you too buddy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. Well, to answer your question if you were young, vibrant and totally hot I probably would message you to see if you could come over tonight.

    But this guy should know that the best way to get back into your life [or just to get laid] is probably not to get pissy when you don't drop everything and appear on his doorstep when he snaps his fingers. Pshaw. Loser.

    Come visit our blog! And comment please, we love comments :)
    http://ivyandhaley.blogspot.com

    Ivy

    ReplyDelete