Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Monday

Well, these days there has not been much time for dating as I am in the middle of getting ready to move on Sunday. I did, however, make time on Monday for a cute emo boy. We have been talking for quite some time now and finally got the chance to meet up. It is nice to meet some boys/men who are not afraid of a girl with a little meat on her bones. He cam over and we chilled for a little over an hour before he had to get back to work. I had a good time with him and really felt comfortable around him, no pressure at all. It was nice since it always seems that when you are on a first date, which I have been on several lately, it is always nerve-racking. Anywhoo, hope to see him again once I get moved into the new place. I really did like him and he was extremely easy on the eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment