Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Any SINGLE, sane, non-suicidal guys out there?

Ok, met a guy, went out Sunday night. Great guy, I am thinking that he definitely has some potential. Had a blast on our date, ate Chinese food at this divey, altho clean, place. Went to the park, hung out by the lake, great conversation. He even went so far as to push me on the swings! Back to my place, hung out for a little while longer, watched some Happy Tree Friends, and then he went home. As I work an overnight shift, I went to bed a few hours after he left. When I wake up, I noticed that I had quite a few text messages as well as a couple of voicemails from him. Mind you, I had already warned him the night before that if he were to get to clingy, he would scare me off. Turns out, he lost his job that morning and then tried to commit suicide! He was in the ER in the evening when I woke up and finally responded to his messages. As if I did not already have enough going on in my life, this is something that I truly did not want to add to it. Talked to him briefly today and wished him luck in his search because I am defintely not it!

No comments:

Post a Comment