Friday, April 17, 2009

Ball Player

So, I start talking to this guy. Very cute and we have a good time. I was beginning to wonder if I had made a mistake playing around with him because I had not heard from him in a while. Well, lo and behold, I got an email from him the other day saying that he had been out of town for the last couple of weeks and just got back into town. Not surprising since he is a sports player. I am really excited because we are getting together on Monday. I am enjoying playing with him. It is nice to have someone to come over, have a good fuck and then leave. To be honest, I am not looking for anything serious right now, just getting out there, meeting new people, and having a good time. Looking forward to exploring some fantasies with him on Monday so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment